Friday, March 9, 2012

New Year, New Me

Well, this has been a pretty cool year, so far. 

I'm happy that I got over the winter blahs...


And I'm ready to jump in to spring at full force.  Yayy!

 

Let's see, what has happened this year:  I joined a new theater company, got the chance to see the NY Premiere of Dark Girls; my husband's new company, Anti-Bling,  has been picking up some major buzz and support; I submitted a sketch for the In Living Color reboot, which sparked more sketch ideas for the wacky character I created named Velma; my singing and songwriting has opened up a new working relationship with a well known DJ and producer (more details on that soon);

...And the big shock of 2012:  I've gotten rid of the blonde hair...


 

Yep, that's right, now that I've darkened my hair, I look even more

I'll post new pics soon.  But to tide you over, here's a pic of me with dark hair:




Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment